Thursday, January 26, 2006

friends (:

So I was talking to Dong last night, and well, I just wanna say, Dong Tianzhao, I'm so glad I know you. Really. Really, really, really!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
(omfffggg eh!!!)(It's cute in a totally weird, warped, sick way, eh Dong! HAHA)
What were the odds eh? And I do know you really well and I'm sooo happy I do (:

and now I've started this..

Vivien!! Ah, I love you mannn! I'm so glad you're there for me, and you know you said I cheer you up? Well you do the same for me!

Mun and Su, even though I don't see you two so often now, you've been great friends throughout school, and I know you'll be there for me (:
Right, right! Say yes! hehh

And I'm so thankful for all the new people I've met too in the last couple of weeks, all the bellboys (yes Nic loves bellboys!) and Gillian, Vanessa, Nita, Jill, Rika.. oh, so many.

All my friends, and I love them all.

(and I love my job too.)

haha.

No comments: